You can find the current and past Collective Agreements above.
Letters of Understanding
- Online Student Evaluations – Award – July 19, 2017
On January 31, 2017, the Association filed a grievance against the decision of the employer to use the data obtained using the new online student evaluations to reach decisions and recommendations relating to professor’s careers. On July 19, 2017, arbitrator Michael Bendel agreed with the Association that this decision breached the APUO collective agreement and allowed the grievance.
The decision clearly states that the employer may not use any data or analyses obtained pursuant to the new online student evaluation system in making recommendations or decisions relating to professor’s careers without the union’s prior consent.
- Dismissal of Professor Denis Rancourt
- Policy Grievance respecting Records and Communications with Academic Staff
- Supplementary award #2 – May 11, 2009
- Supplementary award #1 – January 20, 2009
- Award – September 29, 2008