Board of Directors
The Board of Directors oversees the activities and affairs of the Association, forms special committees as needed, approves committee appointments, and is responsible for setting general policies and for determining collective bargaining positions.
See Article 4 of the APUO Constitution and By-Laws and Appendix 1 for more details.
Here is the list of members elected to the Board of Directors.
The Executive Committee administers the day-to-day affairs of the Association. It is also responsible for the collective bargaining process, and for implementing the policies and resolutions set by the Board. See Article 5 of the APUO Constitution and By-Laws for more details.
2022-2023 Executive Committee:
- President, Susan Spronk (School of International Development and Global Studies)
- First Vice-President, Jean Daniel Jacob (School of Nursing)
- Second Vice-President, Daniel Paré (Department of Communication)
- Secretary-Treasurer, Evan Sterling (Library)
- Mobilization Officer, Jennifer Blair (Department of English)
- Equity Officer, Mythili Rajiva (Institute of Feminist and Gender Studies)
- Academic Officer, Dalie Giroux (School of Political Studies)
- Officer-at-Large, Darren O’Toole (Common Law Section)
- Past-President, Dimitrios Karmis (School of Political Studies)
Previous Executive Committees (1973 to present)
Past Presidents (1956 to present)