Board of Directors
The Board of Directors oversees the activities and affairs of the Association, forms special committees as needed, approves committee appointments, and is responsible for setting general policies and for determining collective bargaining positions.
The Executive Committee administers the day-to-day affairs of the Association. It is also responsible for the collective bargaining process, and for implementing the policies and resolutions set by the Board. See Article 5 of the APUO Constitution and By-Laws for more details.
2023-2024 Executive Committee:
- President, Dimitrios Karmis (School of Political Studies)
- First Vice-President, Colin Montpetit (Department of Biology)
- Second Vice-President, Daniel Paré (Department of Communication)
- Secretary-Treasurer, Evan Sterling (Library)
- Mobilization Officer, Jennifer Blair (Department of English)
- Equity Officer, Philippe Frowd (School of Political Studies)
- Academic Officer, Dalie Giroux (Institute of Feminist and Gender Studies)
- Officer-at-Large, Mythili Rajiva (Institute of Feminist and Gender Studies)
- Past-President, Susan Spronk (School of International Development and Global Studies)
Previous Executive Committees (1973 to present)