Board of Directors
The Board of Directors oversees the activities and affairs of the Association, forms special committees as needed, approves committee appointments, and is responsible for setting general policies and for determining collective bargaining positions.
The Executive Committee administers the day-to-day affairs of the Association. It is also responsible for the collective bargaining process, and for implementing the policies and resolutions set by the Board. See Article 5 of the APUO Constitution and By-Laws for more details.
2020-2021 Executive Committee:
- President, Dimitrios Karmis (School of Political Studies)
- First Vice-President, Jean Daniel Jacob (School of Nursing)
- Second Vice-President, Daniel Paré (Department of Communication)
- Secretary-Treasurer, Jeanette Hatherill (Library)
- Mobilization Officer, Dalie Giroux (School of Political Studies)
- Equity Officer, Mythili Rajiva (Institute of Feminist and Gender Studies)
- Academic Officer, Colin Montpetit (Department of Biology)
- Officer-at-Large, Jennifer Blair (Department of English)
- Past-President, Susan Spronk (School of International Development and Global Studies)
Previous Executive Committees (1973 to present)
Past Presidents (1956 to present)